By LMHC, ACS, Shannon Hodges PhD
"This first-class occupation consultant may be priceless for college kids, younger execs, and people attracted to a moment profession in counseling."
--Choice: present stories for tutorial Libraries
ìIn those hard instances, this publication is a necessary source that gives reference fabric, insights, encouragement and open doorways. it could additionally serve good to remind readers of what their career is de facto all about.î--Illness, hindrance and Loss
This entire and easy-to-use consultant is a useful source that can assist you pick out a lucrative counseling profession that most closely fits your pursuits, strengths, and character. Exploring a wealth of occupation possibilities in either conventional and non-traditional settings, together with the main fascinating rising fields, this helpful reference describes the numerous merits present in the paintings of a pro counselor. every one profession directory contains an outline, wage diversity, employment customers, most sensible and such a lot difficult features of the task, and academic and licensing requisites. additionally, the e-book is helping consultant you thru financing your schooling and the task seek strategy. As a distinct characteristic, chapters contain profiles of tangible counselors and their paintings, offering an insightful insider's viewpoint on their profession.
Key beneficial properties:
- Explores a hundred and one counseling careers, together with careers in non-traditional and rising fields
- Offers necessary profession improvement instruments corresponding to checklists and questionnaires
- Includes wage diversity, employment customers, and top and worst features of every task
- Provides assistance on academic specifications, licensure, and carrying on with schooling
- Highlights and profiles real-life counselors and their experiences
Read Online or Download 101 Careers in Counseling PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
The authors of this quantity take as their place to begin "striking moments" of their perform with older humans, their households and different practitioners. They combine those with present systemic pondering to provide new views on operating with older humans in various actual healthiness, psychological healthiness and social care contexts.
What's there in developmental relationships past atmosphere and striving to accomplish pursuits? The presence of pursuits in training and mentoring courses has long past principally unquestioned, but facts is turning out to be that the traditional prescription of shrewdpermanent, tough ambitions isn't regularly applicable - or even very likely harmful - within the context of a posh and quickly altering global.
Regardless of the point of OCD, gentle to critical, the step by step actions within the mind dependent treatment for OCD: A Workbook for Clinicians and consumers will consultant you or your shopper in constructing talents to higher focus on the affliction. = lessen time spent obsessing and ritualizing= Neutralize anxiety-producing triggers= way of life adjustments that lessen the nervousness underlying OCD= deal with setbacks and create a relapse prevention plan
Learning the artwork of Psychotherapy is a whole guide at the perform of psychotherapy, largely designed to aid medical execs and graduate scholars enhance their diagnostic talents, boost therapy concepts, increase healing strategies, and additional their figuring out of the workings of the human psyche.
- ACT for Clergy and Pastoral Counselors: Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Bridge Psychological and Spiritual Care
- Systems of Family Therapy: An Adlerian Integration
- Paarbeziehungen und Paartherapie (Lindauer Beiträge zur Psychotherapie und Psychosomatik) (German Edition)
- Spirituality in Clinical Practice: Theory and Practice of Spiritually Oriented Psychotherapy
Extra info for 101 Careers in Counseling