By Ludmila Isurin
Read Online or Download Collective Remembering: Memory in the World and in the Mind PDF
Similar social psychology & interactions books
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology remains to be the most wanted and ordinarily brought up sequence during this box. Containing contributions of significant empirical and theoretical curiosity, this sequence represents the easiest and the brightest in new learn, idea, and perform in social psychology.
The Psychology of Politicians explores a subject which fuels public and media debate but is under-researched and has probably far-reaching results for the luck of our political structures. concentrating on examine with democratically elected representatives from the united kingdom, Poland and Italy, and at the political behaviour of a former US President and electorate' perceptions within the rising democracy of Ukraine, this publication is jam-packed with mental insights.
Die Evolutionsbiologie gilt einerseits als Königsdisziplin der Biologie, andererseits wird sie nach den erschreckenden Erfahrungen mit der Kriminalbiologie vor allem mit Eugenik, Sozialdarwinismus und Rassismus in Verbindung gebracht. Tatsächlich bietet die Evolutionstheorie viele Antworten auf kriminologisch interessante Fragen.
Whereas it's real that genocide prevention isn't what has a tendency to land at the entrance pages of nationwide newspapers this day, it really is what prevents the worst headlines from ever being made. regardless of the post-Holocaust consensus that "Never back" may the area let civilians to be sufferers of genocide, the truth is towards "Again and back.
- Cultural Psychology: A Special Issue of the journal of Consumer Psychology: 9
- Ensambles, perspectivas y problemáticas Final (Spanish Edition)
- Handbook of International Negotiation: Interpersonal, Intercultural, and Diplomatic Perspectives
- The Student's Guide to Social Neuroscience
- Self Psychology and Diagnostic Assessment: Identifying Selfobject Functions Through Psychological Testing (Lea's Personality and Clinical Psychology)
- Our Political Nature: The Evolutionary Origins of What Divides Us
Extra info for Collective Remembering: Memory in the World and in the Mind